Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Growth Spurt

The entire pan of Campbells chicken noodle soup, two pieces of toast, half a baked potato dipped in A.1., and a few handfuls of grapes.

Lunch for my one-year-old. And he's asking for more.

The past week has been really interesting at mealtime. Grayden is eating everything we put in front of him, even if he hasn't liked it in the past. He has 2-3 bowls of cereal and a banana for breakfast, and then is crying for more food 1-2 hours later. He cries for more food after he's eaten a hot dog with bun, tomato slices, and apple wedges for lunch.....isn't this supposed to happen when he's a teenager, not now??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this adorable garbage disposal should be a model. He is so photogenic!

Katie said...

So, I told Aaron that we need to link you from our family blog. He keeps telling me what you guys are up to. So, I wanted to see myself.
Grayden is so stinkin cute.Grayden is one of my favorite names. You have a darling family.