Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wedding Superstar!

The photographer who took the pictures at my wedding has a website with multiple "example" photos from weddings he has done. And, for the past three years, he has had FOUR pictures from my wedding as his examples! It makes us feel so famous! So, while they aren't all necessarily my favorite pictures from that blessed day, because they are the ones he has up I wanted to share them. The first three are from my bridals at Thanksgiving Point. You can tell by the third picture that I got a little goofy that day. The one of the boys is right before the reception, I think. I love that photo, I wish you could see their faces more close-up.

That was such a good day. I can't believe it's three years next month! What I want for my anniversary is to relive that day exactly as it was on July 19, 2005. That's not too much to ask, is it Mom?

1 comment:

Shelley Nicole said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! LOVE YOU!