Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tagged!

I have never answered a tag before, but this one didn't seem too long, so I gave it a shot.
It was quite illuminating. Thanks Shar!


A: Attached or single: Attached
B: Best Friend: Nate, I don’t have any other friends.
C: Cake or Pie: Cake, pies are nasty….wait, under what category does cheesecake fall?
D: Day of Choice: Thursday because now that Nate doesn’t work on Friday it’s like the weekend is starting!!
E: Essential Item: A garlic press and a bathmat
F: Favorite Color: I’ve told people green since I was a kid, but I’m lying, I like any color.
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms, the red and white ones.
H: Hometown: Grew up in Provo, been in Barstow for 4 weeks
I: Indulgence(s): This really stupid Teeny Bopper TV show called “What I like about you.” Dang it, only Nate knew that one. I watch it knowing that it is stupid, but I can’t stop.

J: January or July: July!!! The 4th, Nate’s b-day, my b-day, and our anniversary!
K: Kids: Nope
L: Life is incomplete without: Family, cell phones, and cookies.
M: Marriage Date: July 19, 2005
N: Number of Siblings: 4 brothers, 4 sisters. Double that if you count in-laws, which I do.
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: I have a real phobia of snakes, I can’t go in a room that has them even in a cage. Don’t care for spiders that much either. Oh yeah, and small spaces, being constrained in any way, divorce, losing a loved one, and I can’t breathe when hot air blows on my face.
Q: Quote(s): "Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to spend a lot of time running around shouting he’s been robbed." - Gordon B. Hinckley
R: Reason To Smile: Cuddling.
S: Season: All four.

T: Tag Six: I only know a couple people with blogs. Steph and David, Beth Vermillion, the Crocketts, and Beth Kartchner.

U: Unknown Fact About Me: I’ve never gotten a speeding ticket, and I never drive without speeding. Figures.
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I really love meat, more than most women I would say.
W: Worst Habit: Honesty. I can’t even pass an honesty test, I’m too honest.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Bring ‘em on.
Y: Your Favorite Food: Café Rio.
Z: Zodiac: Cancer or Leo, depending on the specific Psychic you ask. I’m right in the middle.

1 comment:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Yeah!! You did it!!

I'm glad I tagged you because I really think I've been putting Scuffy's birthday down as the 18th recently because Hubby's is the 18th and I know it's on your anniversary. So really - it's the 19th. How pathetic am I that I am misremembering my son's birthday?? Don't answer that.