Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For Amy, My Home Fry

Sorry it took me so long, dude.


8 Favorite TV shows:
1. 8? I hate most TV shows
2. The Office
3. Wheel of Fortune
4. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. Monk
6. Trivia shows
7. College football
8. That’s about it.

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Went to work
2. Talked to my mom on the phone for 45 minutes
3. Drank hot chocolate sitting by a fire in our backyard
4. Had family home evening
5. Read some conference talks
6. Ate leftovers for dinner
7. Crochet (yes, I’m an old lady)
8. Had some great conversation with Nate


8 Things I look forward to:

1. Holidays
2. Taking showers
3. All meals
4. Seeing Nate after work
5. Making new recipes
6. Spending time with family
7. Nate shaving his face
8. Sleeping in on Saturdays


8 Restaurants:

1. Manuel’s
2. Maggiano’s!
3. Papa Johns :)
4. Outback
5. Wienerschnitzel
6. PF Changs
7. Tepanyaki
8. In n Out


8 Things on my wish list:

1. My dumb citrus tree to make some fruit already
2. The ability to play the piano
3. My degree finally
4. A sewing table
5. Health and safety for my family and friends
6. No headaches and perfect vision
7. A housekeeper (although Nate does a great job :)
8. To pay off student loans…..a wish in progress


And my 4th picture in my 4th album is this:



Sadly, my fourth album was the sample pictures, so it's not very entertaining. But pretty! It reminds me that I'm grateful we have family in Utah and Chicago, so even though we never see snow here at home, we are blessed to see it every Christmas.


2 comments:

Amy said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you blogged :) And I feel so stinkin' special that the title is dedicated to ME!! I'm proud to call you my home fry :)

Shelley Nicole said...

Mandypoo, Mandypoo!!! Your mention of Monk made me remember that I should have listed Psych as one of my favorite shows...shoot. Anyway, you are very cute and homemaking and holy! Excited for Nate to come home, crocheting, reading conference talks.... Someday I will be that good at life. I love you!