Thursday, September 2, 2010

Poor Bellagio

Remember that little water show at the Bellagio? Where water moved around in time with swanky songs like "Big Spender"? Well, that's in the past. I just saw Disney's California Adventure's World of Color show and now the Bellagio is just a faded memory.

If you haven't seen it yet, let me try to help you picture it. You've seen the Bellagio, right? Well, make that space about 4 times bigger.....then add technicolor, lights, lasers, high definition, blu-ray, widescreen, surround sound, 3-D, and Disney. Maybe some pixie dust. Voila! Are you picturing it? Pretty sweet, right? I mean, Buzz and Zurg have an all-out battle that looks so real it makes you feel around for a weapon to protect yourself .....and they do this all with water.

I'm not saying it's in the same league as Fantasmic, a show too dear to my heart to ever have competition. But I was highly entertained.

Go.

1 comment:

Shelley Nicole said...

I'm so excited to see it! I'll be going mid-January...wanna come meet me there??? :-) MIss you!